The best tip to sell your property is to redecorating the entrance. It is proven that buyers decide in the first seconds whether the property is worthy or not. Like this one, there are many other tricks to captivate visitors and make them see how ideal your home is for them. We have put together 25 proven tips to help you sell your property.
You have many memories stored in every corner of the property you want to sell, but you will have to take them with you because it is not what the buyer wants. On the contrary, the more you depersonalize your environments, the more people will like it, because, if you already argue with your partner or your housemates for decoration, why do you expect to find a buyer who likes exactly the same as you?
1. If you live in the property you want to sell, stay only with the minimum and essential. If you do not have a place to store your things, hire a storage space. The property must be ordered at all times.
2. It is true that leaving some furniture will make it easier for the buyer to get an idea of the dimensions of the property, but too many will only have the opposite effect, that is, the visitors will see the property much smaller than it is.
3. Beware of old beds, tables, and cabinets, they usually make the rooms look much darker and smaller.
4. The storage room, if you have it, must also be clear so it looks spacious.
5. Add some decorative touch with neutral colors, plants or candles (never lit if you are not to control them). If you do not know where to start there are professionals who are dedicated to doing what is known as “home staging” or house makeup in order to sell them faster.
6. Assess the possibility of repainting the property, doing so will also help eliminate unwanted odors.
7. Thoroughly clean all corners: that whoever goes to see the property feels at ease at all times.
8. For the same, check all the bulbs so that there is a good lighting in all rooms of the house.
9. Put a small table with refreshments in an especially cozy area of the property so that visitors can sit and reflect after the visit. Make them feel at home!
10. Once everything is in order to take the opportunity to take pictures of the property at times when there is more light. Make several and choose the best ones with the help of trusted people.
11. If the property needs repairs it can be a good idea to ask for a budget of how much it would cost to reform it to be able to tell the buyer about it.
12. Be realistic with the price, compare with other properties in your area (those that you know have been sold, not those that have been in the market for more than a year) and leave some margin to be able to make a small reduction. They say that if during the first weeks you do not get more than 20 people interested in seeing it, you have made a mistake in the price.
13. If you are going to announce the sale of the property in different channels, check that the price is the same in all, otherwise, you can end up generating distrust.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in Money Savvy