We speak and engage savvy, smart women who are looking to increase their financial awareness.
We cover 35 topics ranging from investment products, budgeting, properties, relationship advice, travel, food and health and many more. We don’t limit what you can write, but it must have a finance angle to it. Possible ideas include advice, how-to’s, tips, and comprehensive guide with a finance slant.
Most importantly, show that you are a credible authority figure in the industry that can inspire discussions among our modern women readers.
Kindly let us know your background or credentials in the subject matter you’re looking to write.
- No hard selling of products and services. We do not accept promotional post masked as content to maintain our editorial integrity.
Focus on what you can contribute instead of self-promoting.
- Try to make it as localised and as helpful as possible for the audience you are targeting.
- Exclusive pieces – The articles must only be written for The New Savvy and no other publications or websites.
- No plagiarism. Must pass Copyscape.
- UK English and with no linguistic errors.
- Language to be short, engaging and punchy. If possible, make it conversational or magazine style.
- Whenever possible, do link your source of research. Proper attribution must be credited.
- More than 700 words
- Article must be optimised for SEO
- Preferably include 2 images that are licensed for use. Otherwise, do include the credit in the articles.
- We allow 1 backlink and a 2-3 sentences bio at the bottom of the article. (We will always credit you proper for your effort.)
- Contributed posts are posted in the Opinions category.
The New Savvy are inundated with pitches and offers. We have strict guidelines and code when it comes to our articles. We do not endorse any advertising and when we do advertise, we will be transparent about it.
Submitting your article to The New Savvy does not guarantee that we will publish it. The New Savvy has the right to reject or edit your article submission.
If you are agreeable to our terms, email us your submission at firstname.lastname@example.org . We usually reply within 2 weeks.
Thank you for your interest and apologies if we do not publish your hard work. We hope you understand that we might not be the right fit.
Here are some sample articles you can look at for inspiration!
**When submitting, don’t forget to include your bio of 2-3 sentences.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in